Bhavana publishes this quarterly magazine with the following objectives:
- To debate and discuss issues of relevance to the ageing people.
- To apprise them about the policies of the Central and State Governments relevant to them.
- To motivate them to remain lively by taking interest in life around them.
- To mobilize their participation in programs and services meant for building a caring society.
- For their spiritual upliftment.
- To maintain close coordination and cooperation between Bhavana and other NGOs and organizations working for the welfare of Senior Citizen and for the upliftment of weaker section of society including women, handicaps and destitutes.